Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Flying Unicorn February KOM-OTP project

Included with every Flying Unicorn is an off the page project.  Each month the project differs and it is so fun to see what's in the kit!  This month the Off the Page project is a Kaisercraft word mini - DREAM.
I used Riddersholm papers for this mini and a Crafty Secrets Valentines (included in the kit) image sheet to create this mini.  I combined flowers from the kit with handmade flowers and a few flowers from my stash.

I used a heart chipping from the kit on the letter D and accented with Distress fired brick ink.  The detailing on the left is a Kaisercraft rubon included in the kit.


I stamped swirls onto the paper and heat embossed with white embossing powder to create the swirls pattern on the paper.  Those are Petaloo flowers from my stash.



Kaisercraft rubons on the left and images from the kit.



Dusty Attic chipboard vine colored with Lindys Starburst Alpind Ice Rose, flowers from my stash, image and butterflies from the kit.


Kaisercraft "Love" - it was bright pink but I used red pepper alcohol ink to change its color to match my page.   Blue flowers from the kit, red from my stash. 






Thanks for stopping by, as always I love reading your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Maggi that is just so gorgeous and I LOVE the colors you used!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggi you rocked this!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeus! just found your blog and love your beautiful works

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...