Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Flying Unicorn news!

We are so excited to welcome Mandy back to our Creative Team!!!  Mandy  had to step down for  while to deal with the damages her home received in the aftermath of hurricane Irene.  We are so glad you're back!!


We are really thrilled that Tracey has joined our team as a creative artist for the Enchanting Creations magazine.  I can't wait to see what Tracey designs for the magazine! 

Congrats to both of these gals, they are fabulous additions to our Creative Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...