Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas is coming and it's time to get those cards done!

I like to make a few special Christmas cards for my friends that I know will appreciate a handmade card.   This one is an easel card and I've filmed a video to show you how easy these cards are to make.  As usual, I've used a lot of diecuts on my card, if you don't have similar dies, you can substitute basic square or rectangle shapes. 


Tip:  You can create this card and many others simply by purchasing just the Graphic 45 Ephemera Cards and the 6 x 6 Patterns and Solids pad along with any cardstock.  The best thing is that the images in the Ephemera Cards give you a quick, but pretty card front.   Embellish with hand made flowers or a bit of ribbon and you've got all you need for a set of cards.












The Merry Christmas sentiment is Creative Embellishments chipboard that I've heat embossed with Stampendous shabby white embossing enamel.  I love that the font matches that used in the Christmas Carol collection!

Supplies:

Graphic 45 Christmas Carol Collection -
Ephemera Cards 
6 x 6 Patterns and Solids

Other:
Ivory Cardstock
Creative Embellishment Merry Christmas chipboard
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder
Petaloo Botanica Sugared Blooms Burgundy
Celebrate It wired ribbon
Martha Stewart holy punch
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die
Spellbinders Gold Label Four die
Cherry Lynn Victorian Romance die
Die-namites Holly Branch die
ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades ink - Triumphant Red, Antique Moss
ColorBox Deep Green chalk ink
Uline foam tape


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maggi and great video!! I might try this. You made it look ez pz.
    Hugs ~~ Mary Longberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...