Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Come join my challenge this month at the Flying Unicorn!


POETRY IN MOTION!

Anyone remember that song?  Bobby Vee sang it, early 1960's.

Well anyway, let's see what my November challenge at the Flying Unicorn is all about!  I would like you to find a bit of poetry and do a layout with the poem as your journaling and the subject of the poem must be the subject of your project.  You can do a layout, card, tag, whatever your heart desires.

I used the Flying Unicorn November KOM, Solace for the Heart, for this LO.  The papers are a mix of Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and Authentique Peaceful.  I  used a TCW fern stencil and molding paste for  the stencils on the left and used Fireworks mist for the others on the right.  I also stamped a few trees on the background.  The burlap flag and small green rose are in the kit.  The large green flowers are Petaloo and from my stash and available in the store.

The poem is Trees by Joyce Kilmer, I've always loved this poem and every couple of years I scrap this poem.  This is my 3rd layout using this poem!

The Flying Unicorn kits go on sale at 12:01 am the 3rd of every month and are not available on a subscription basis.  We believe that art is a passion and not a monthly obligation.






Here's some more inspiration, the poem is Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken. 

 
I will have some more inspiration for you on Nov 3rd!
 
 All the challenges at the Flying Unicorn end with a RAK being awarded to one random lucky winner chosen at the end of the month.


 
 
 
I hope you'll join in the fun at our challenges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...