Pages

Friday, April 15, 2022

New Spellbinders Color Block Mini Shapes

Spellbinders has a new collection, Color Block Mini Shapes, that I think are great for making paper embellishments.



This is the Color Block Mini Inverted Squares die set, it's acutally just 2 dies that cut the graduated set.  Cut several from different colors and then mix and match the squares.






Look how cool these Inverted Squares look on this card. I cut two sets of squares and then mixed them together.  They just add another layer of wow-ness to the card.





I also used a Spellbinders die to cut the "Get Well" sentiment above the inverted squares embellies.








Supplies



Stamperia Oriental Garden Collection


You can find all the Color Block Mini Shapes here at Spellbinders.

xoxo Maggi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...