Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Eileen Hull Designs Shadow Box Frames

These Shadow Box Frames are so versatile, you can frame a photo, make a diorama, make a statement  to the world,  they are so MUCH FUN!

If you've followed my blog this month, you've sen several things I've done with these frames, look here for a round up of many of my frame projects.  This is the first one I did, just getting my fee wet as they say! 🤣

I faced the front of the frame with floral washi tape to cover up some tiny imperfections!  




I used the Shadow Box Elements Set to create the pieces inside this mini diorama and I made the two pink flowers with dies from the same set.








This was my second endeavor and the war in Ukraine was weighing heavy on my heart.  I used Sizzix Carstock Surfacez for the first time to build this frame.  It's great cardstock, just the right weight.  



I used Eileen Hull's recently release Phone Stand XL Scorboard die to cut an easel to use as a display stand.  The only modification you need to make to the Phone Stand is to leave off the piece that normally cradles the phone.



Inside the frame I used and older Eileen thinlit to cut the word "prayers" and the letters for Peace are Sizzix Lollipop steel ruled dies from long long ago! I bought them probably in 2005.




The blue and yellow are the color's of Ukraine's flag and the sunflower is their flower.

I love checkered ribbons!  This one looks so pretty with the sunflower don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...