Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Using a 3D Shadowbox Frame on a Large Tag

There are so many great things you can do with  Eileen Hull's 3D Shadow Box Frame.   Check this out, I've put the frame on a large tag and I really love how it looks!   Isn't this just so fun with the bright cheerful colors?



I "gussied up" the frame with embossed strips.  Here's a video of my process.  In the video I make this frame but the process is the same as for the frame on the bee tag.




Video - How to assemble and emboss the 3D Shadow Box Frame 




I love love love how the embossing really makes the frame stand out.




Just gathered up some scraps of this and that for the fibers tied at the top.



Nice closeup so you can see the details.








Supplies

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Shadow Box Frames #2 by Eileen Hull

Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Crochet Mandala by Eileen Hull

Graphic 45 Let it Bee Paper Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...