Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Photo Cube with Shadow Box Frames

 Here's a really fun thing you can do with 4 Shadow Box Frames.  



To make this, build four frames all the same size, then glue the end to the back of the next frame all around until you have a square or rectangle, depending on the size frame you used.  To hold it all together nicely, cut 2 pieces of heavy cardstock or thin chipboard the size of your frame box and cover the top and bottom.



I didn't think the end of the frame glued to the next frame was very attractive, so I cut pieces of design paper and covered where the frames adjoin each other.  This would be really great to mount on a turntable so that the cube would spin!





Of course it "needed" someting on top, so I added flowers, ribbon, and a tag.




This would make a great grandparents' gift by placing photos of the grandchildren in the frames.  You know that would be a big hit!





Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies




1 comment:

  1. This is genius Maggi! Love the idea of a carousel ❤️👏

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...