Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Spellbinders Truly Yours Collection Featuring Paper Couture Dress and Rings Around the Circle

 Spellbinders has debuted a great new collection, Truly Yours.  It's a great collection for card making and includes dies that work so well for weddings.

Of course, this collection does not limit your creativity to just weddings, it has many other uses too!  I made a feminine step card that is an all purpose hello friend card.

I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Elegance Collection to craft this card.




Isn't this dress just the cutest ever?  This is the Pape Couture Dress that is part of the Truly Yours Collection.  It's so feminine and perfect to pair with with the Eiffel Tower Image.



I layered the dress over another die-cut from the collection, Rings Around the Circle.   I cut 3 different sized circles and layered them under the dress and cut-apart.  This set includes 4 nested circle dies so lots of uses for the different sizes!





I love step cards as they display so prettily.  In this photo you can see the step at the bottom and the layers.



A simple inside finish completes the card.  All ready to write a message to a special friend.



Products

Paper Couture Dress Etched Dies from Truly Yours Collection






Thanks for your visit today!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...