Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Creative Embellishments Border Crossing Layout

 Summer 2019, we went back to Alaska in our motorhome.  We lived in Fairbanks, Alaska 1995 - 2000 and completely fell in love with this wild untamed state.  Our last trip was in 2010 so we were super excited to return!

We crossed the border on June 12 and it's really ironic that we also crossed the border on our 2010 trip, on June 12th!


The main paper is a specialty paper that i bought in Alaska.  The embellishments are 49 and Market.



I mounted the tiny Alaska license plate embellie on a heat embossed washi tape cluster.  Those clusters work so well to hold titles.




I framed my picture with the Infinite Circle Frame (inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink) and added some pretty Little Birdie flowers to complement.

Supplies from Creative Embellishments



Other Supplies

Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Emerald Creek Patina Oxide Baked Texture
Little Birdie Crafts Flowers
49 and Market Vintage Artistry Embellishments


Thankd for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...