Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Spellbinder's Essential Classic Label.

 Here's a die from the Spellbinders Truly Yours Collection, the Essential Classic Label, that has so many uses.  It's great for card making but it could be used on layouts and 3-D projects.  The possibilities are endless because its a label!

I made a simple easel card using 2 different sized labels.  The die-set comes with 4 sizes and each size has an insert that cuts a line of eyelets around the edge making this a really versatile set.  




I used the two largest dies and layered one over the other.  I love that the dies are easy to position the dies over a cut-apart as I did for the sentiment.  I used the eyelet insert for both of my die-cuts.






Inside I added a simple band to act as a stop to hold the easel in place.




Thanks or stopping by today, I so appreciate it!  Be sure to stop by Spellbinders and view the Truly Yours Collection as well as all the other great products!


Products

Carta Bella Paper - Farmhouse Market Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...