Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Mini Album Front for Creative Embellishments

This is the beginnings of a mini album I'm making for the first year of my great niece's life.  She is pretty as a princess so I thought the Princess papers from Graphic 45 would be very appropriate.  The album will be 8" x 9".  I know this project is going to take me forever as I'll be including photos and journaling spots inside.  I will share pages with you as I go along!

I always want the cover to have that WOW factor so I really like to dress it up with layers, flowers and pretty chipboard from Creative Embellishments.




I framed a cut-apart with this adorable Baby Frame.  First I heat embossed the frame with Ranger Antiquities California Stucco.  Then I used a stiff paint brush to paint embossing ink on the word "Baby" and heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. I think the two colors made the word stand out better.





Then, above and below I used Florish set 2 to add interest to the cover and make the cut-apart stand out.  They are also heat embossed with Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  They serve to draw the eye to the center of the page and add to the beauty of the floral clusters.



Products from Creative Embellishments Store





Thanks for joining me today.
Maggi xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...