Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Eileen Hull Designs Blog Hop Introducing the New Snowman and Mitten Dies

Image may contain: text that says 'EILEEN HULL CHAPTER 3 RELEASE PARTY X L JULY 1, 2020 BLOG HOP AT EILEENHULL.COM FEATURING THE INSPIRATION TEAM AND EH EDUCATORS! FACEBOOK LIVE EILEEN HULL DESIGNS 12:00 EASTERN'


Thanks for coming to the Eileen Hull/Sizzix Chapter 3 Release Party Blog Hop! Check out the creative ways the Inspiration and Education Teams have used the Mitten and Snowman dies! We hope that you will be inspired too and share how you use the dies in the Eileen Hull Fan Club.

The hop starts at Eileen's blog, and then:



But wait- there’s more- the Release Party continues! You won’t want to miss the Facebook Live at Eileen Hull Designs at 12:00 noon Eastern time on Wednesday, July 1! Join the chat- and a random commenter will win the Snowman die. We are so glad you joined us to celebrate the Chapter 3 release.

Please hop with us through all of the projects and leave comments on the different designers' blogs. A lucky commenter will win the Mitten Box die…

New Dies!

These dies are just adorable!  Be sure to hop a long and see all the fun ways that the design team used these dies.  Both dies make up as cute little boxes that would work great for party favors, candy boxes, gift boxes, you are only limited by your imagination.

No photo description available.No photo description available.


My Snowman Projects

For my first project, I decided to go traditional and make a snowman box.  I think he is so adorable with the plaid scarf!




Assembling this box is really easy.  Cut two of the snowman and all his parts and one box base from chip or mat board.  I first covered my mat board with white cardstock before die-cutting. Then I die cut all the little pieces from different pieces of cardstock that I taped onto the die so that I could cut several shapes at once.






Napkin Rings

I love to set a pretty table and I thought these little snowmen would make great napkin rings and look so festive on the table.   

 To make the rings cut a piece of paper 2 1/2" x 5" and score at 5/8" on each verticle side.  Fold at the scorelines and glue.  Then join the ends, overlapping 1/2" so that you've formed a ring.  Then assemble your snowman and adhere to the ring at the seam.










Be sure to hop along and visit all the designer's blogs, there's so much to see!!


28 comments:

  1. How fun that you made your snowmen napkin holders Maggi! love how you embellished their hats and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a acute idea for a napkin holder! Your snowman is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my- those napkin holders are so cute. Will definitely make a few of those in winter. My snowmen will hold a sign with my guests name on it. No need for place cards anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my- those napkin holders are so cute. Will definitely make a few of those in winter. My snowmen will hold a sign with my guests name on it. No need for place cards anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MaggiMagic—these little snow people will make your guests smile. Of course, they are sporting pretty little winter flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea for napkin rings. So festive & adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi loving the tartan especially the napkin rings xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea - I might have to steal it! And the plaid scarves are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea using for napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two wonderful projects - the behind look of the Snowman Napkin Holders really made me smile! very clever! So festive with those lovely colours. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun and festive to create napkin rings! Love this holiday idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your snowmen so cute ☃️❤️⛄😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word these are precious and so perfectly festive. They will dress up any Christmas table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Genius Maggi - of course they make the perfect napkin rings and would add a festive touch to any dinner table. I love the tartan scarves which will keep your snowmen snug xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Fabulous idea to use the snowmen as napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling snowman box and napkin holders! They would be charming decorations on a festive table! Fun projects with this new die!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that snowman box and the way you made the napkin holders! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great idea! so well executed too- love them

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the napkin rings - so clever and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea for napkin rings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your snowpeople Maggi- they have such personality! And the napkin ring idea is genius! What a festive treat for your holiday table! Thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very creative use of the snowman die! ☃️❤️ These snowmen are just so cute!! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...