Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April Challenge at Creative Embellishments


Hurray!!!  Spring is here and I am waiting impatiently for the flowers to start blooming.  We need some cheer in these tough times of the pandemic.

Here's the gorgeous mood board for the Creative Embellishments challenge and use some metal on your project for the twist.  Easy right? It has flowers, that's all I need to get my creativity going!



My take on the challenge


I started with a large tag and covered it with papers from Graphic 45's Fruit and Flora collection.  Then I stenciled on raindrops with Ranger Texture Paste. After that dried, I l distressed and layered on the papers popping up some layers with cardboard.







I used a word chippy, Spring, heat embossed with Ranger  Antiquities embossing powder as a title for my tag.




I heat embossed using the same embossing powder a chipboard flourish and placed it underneath my beautiful Little Birdie flowers.  I love the metal watering can charm that I found in my stash.




Wondering how I go the nice printing on the Graphic 45 ephemera card?  I printed onto transparency paper, trimmed it out and glued with glue that dries clear.



How to enter the Challenge


The monthly challenge is always the first post on the Creative Embellishments Blog. Be sure to check it out, you could win a great gift certificate to the store! Here are the rules:
  • Create a NEW project layout, mini album, tag, card, canvas, etc….as of April 1st, 2020. 
  • It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to our blog page. Please make sure to reference our challenge. Please, no old projects. (meaning projects from previous months that may fit the challenge) Please share only new projects. 
  • Please add your entry to the inlinkz tool below to be eligible for the prize. You have until the last day of each month 11:55 pm eastern time to enter. 
  • Simply add a link to your FB photo (if you do not have a blog) featuring your challenge entry. Let us know how you were inspired by the photo. 
  • Combining with other challenges is permitted. 
We would love to see you USE AT LEAST 1 OF CE products on your projects but it isn’t required to play along. 
WINNERS will have 2 weeks to claim their prize. The winner will be announced on this post the day after the challenge ends. Keep an eye out to see if you are a winner.

Other Products

Thanks for joining me today, I appreciate it.  Hope to see your entry in our challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...