Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Vacation Mini Album for Creative Embellishments

I'm working on a mini album for my photos from our recent vacation in Hawaii and I've used some great chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments to accent my book.

These two pages are the front and back covers.  The mini will be bound when I finish all the pages with a Cinch coil.

The left page is the back cover and I used the Travel Corner chippy heat embossed with Ancient Amber embossing powder on the right side.  These corner chippies are some of my favorite.  There are some great grunge corners, take a look here.



The right page is the cover and I used a film strip chippy heat embossed with Ancient Amber embossing powder.  The film strip looks really great as an "anchor" for the flowers.






This is a photo I took at sunset from an outdoor restaurant overlooking Waikiki Beach.  I love how the palm trees appear just as silhouettes.  I used a chipboard palm tree as an embellishment that I simply inked with Distress Black Soot.




This is one of the pages.  I added a chipboard border word that I painted and coated with Glossy Accents.






Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:


Other Supplies:

Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue 
Emerald Creek Baked Texture Ancient Amber Embossing Powder
Dylusions Fresh Lime paint
Distress Black Soot ink


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Creative Embellishments has a great selection of chipboard, stamps and stencils.  Be sure to stop by the store and take a look.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...