Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Graphic 45's City Scapes Collection

I am so over the moon excited that I get to spend another year on the Graphic 45 design team!  It is definitely a dream come true to work with all their wonderful products.

Today I want to share a layout done with Graphic 45's new City Scapes collection.  This is a photo of my parents taken shortly after my Dad returned from Paris and WW II  so I chose  to use the Eiffel Tower cut-apart for that reason.  The city names all around the border represent many of the places that my family traveled with Dad and the stamp paper represents the many letters he wrote to my Mom when he was posted to places where she could not accompany him.  I love it when I can include symbolism in my layouts that have special meaning to me.

The City Scapes collection is currently available at the Flying Unicorn Store



I used two different Creative Embellishments flourishes with my Petaloo flowers.  I misted them with Lindy's mist for an antique look.  The title is heat embossed with Stampendous aged embossing enamel in aged spice.





Supplies:

Cityscapes
Grand Tour
Passport to the World
Well Travelled
Global Odyssey
Staples Key

Other:
Colorbox Graphic 45 Ink Photogenic
Stampendous Aged Spice Embossing Enamel
Lindy's Mission Bells Brown Mist
13 Arts Ayeeda Mist Chalk Black
Crate Paper DIY Shop letter stickers


1 comment:

  1. This is a divine layout with so many wonderful items to look at! Awesome sauce design and details. Those papers are gorgeous! Fantabulous! And congrats on your DT spot again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...