Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn April KOM

Waving hi  here from the warm and sunny south!   I am loving our beautiful spring weather and I hope you're experiencing it too!  Today, I'm sharing a layout of my sweetheart and me.  I used some  Creative Embellishments chippies and the April Flying Unicorn Store  kit featuring Prima's Tales of You & Me.  These chippies coordinate so nicely with the papers and my theme.


The chipboard pieces are heat embossed with Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel.   I love this flourish with its curly tendrils; its so romantic looking, and looks so great as a base for my floral cluster.

Our word borders make great titles and there are several different packages to choose from, so take a look.

Love the heart stick pin that came in the April kit!


Supplies - from the April Flying Unicorn kit:
Heart stick pin
Other - from my stash:
Stampendous shabby pink embossing enamel
May Arts Ribbon

Creative Embellishments has so many pretty chippies!  Did you know that CE also sells rubber stamps, masks, veneer pieces and flair?  Nicolle, the owner, is always adding new pieces, so be sure to stop by often.

I used these chipboard pieces on my layout today:





Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll check out the Flying Unicorn new megakit ; never a monthly obligation but available to preorder every month.  Read the details here.



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...