Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Creative Embellishments and CSI




Creative Embellishments is sponsoring CSI this month and the CE designers are joining in the fun!  I've created this layout for case #196.

My Evidence:
Brads
Gears
circles

My Testimony, a limerick:

Dick had a car that he drove real fast,
Before you'd know it, he was past.
The horn, he liked to blow.
No, he never went slow,
He flew by, like a rocket blast.


My husband restores old cars for fun, but, he doesn't do classic restorations.  Instead, he turns these old cars into streetrods that go fast!  This is a 48 convertible and it's a ratrod meaning it looks old and shabby; however, under the hood is a lot of power.

I found the perfect chipboard pieces in the store to embellish this layout  that I did with Graphic 45's City Scapes.  

I made a couple of rosettes from the design paper and topped with a gear colored with gold mist.

To color the chipboard, I just swiped it with a black ink pad.











Other Products Used:
Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection:
Street of Dreams
Crossroads
Well Traveled
Global Odyssey

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store and check out all the new designs!







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me our email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...