Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Teresa Collins Memorabilia at the Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone, take a look at this great new collection from Teresa Collins, Memorabilia.  I loved this mostly black base sheet, Recorded.  I used Prima's bubbles mask and Shimmerz TextureZ in patina to add some texture and lighten up the black background.  The flag banner is printed on the paper but there are lots of tag cutouts in the collection and I've added them under both my flower clusters and layered some around my photo.


The heart swirl below is something  I cut on my Cameo and then heat embossed with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel.  I love those dangling hearts!

The blue flowers are all Petaloo Textured blossoms except the largest, which is handmade..  I ADORE these flowers, can't tell you how many of them I've been through in the last two months!!

Tags from the collection:

Supplies:
Cardstock:       bazzill blue

Patterned paper: Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection:  base - Recorded MB1005, chevron stripe - Damash MB 1008, tags - Die Cut accessories MB 1011 

Embossing powder:  Stampendous aged gold, aged marine

Diecuts and punches:   Cameo hear swirl, Alterations tattered floral

Flowers:   PetalooTextured Mixed Blossoms teal 1256-205, Velvet Mini Blossoms 1219-004 dark blue


Mist:  Dylusions white linen

Masks:  Prima Bubbles 960445,

Masking paste:  Shimmerz TextureZ patina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...