Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Flying Unicorn Gives Back Silent Auction

We are having a very special auction at the Flying Unicorn.  We have some amazing items up for bid!  I want to give a shout out to Bo Bunny, Fabscraps, Shimmerz, and Authentique who have supplied fabulous products for our auction!  In addition to these Auction Items the Flying Unicorn and members of the Creative Team are also auctioning off some fabulous packages!

Here's my package, and of course its some fabulous Graphic 45 products perfect for the Christmas season coming up way to fast!

Oh it pains me to part with even a single sheet of my beloved Graphic 45 paper but it's for my favorite charity, Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.  All proceeds will go to them and I am paying the shipping.  

This fabulous collection from Graphic 45 is up for auction and it includes:
12 x 12 paper pad
Chipboard collections One and Two
Hampton Art cling stamps








To bid :

  • Send an email to me, Maggiharding@gmail.com with your bid and in the subject line please write G45 bid.
  • Tell me what your highest bid would be for this awesome package - highest bid wins!
  • In your email please include all your details : Your full name and your full mailing address.
  • Auction closes at midnight on November 16th 2013 at midnight est .
  • I will notify the winning bidder by making notation here  in the Flying Unicorn forum and via email. I will also give you the details on how to pay for your item(s) during that time. You will have 3 days to make payment for the items. Once payment is made I will send the package out to you. If payment is not received within 3 days, then we will contact the second highest bidder.

The minimum starting bid is $35.00, so pull out your pocket book, open your heart and know that your bid will be helping an amazing charity !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...