Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A special challenge from Tammy and me

You all know that I recently lost my dear poodle Chena.  Thank you for the kind messages of sympathy that you all left for me..  I cried through them all and felt so loved because of your kindnesses.  Chena was very special and she made many friends in the scrapbook world through her escapades with Escape Kitty.

Tammy also recently lost her sweet Macy who was only 9 years old and I know she has been as broken hearted as I have been.  We have joined together to honor our furbabies with a special challenge and we want your help.  You can see our challenge here at the Flying Unicorn.

All you have to do is upload a project featuring an animal - dogs, cats, birds, lizards, it doesn't matter, to our gallery and our challenge.  It can be a card, tag, altered, layout, you name it, anything goes as long as it features an animal.  For every project posted in the Flying Unicorn gallery AND in our challenge thread, Tammy and I will donate $5 to Best Friends Animal Society to a maximum of $250.  That's 50 projects, can you do it gals??  Ask your friends to post their projects too.



Always in our hearts, Chena and Macy.



YOu can help us out another way too.  The Flying Unicorn store is donating 5% of November sales to Best Friends (shop, shop, shop!!) AND donating $1 for each project loaded into our gallery during the month of November up to $1,000.  So please come share your work with us in our gallery!  We need your help to reach this goal 'cause I've already uploaded everything I've ever done!!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love for you to leave me a comment about your furbabies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...