Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

More G45 Couture, now at the Flying Unicorn!

I love Couture and the Flying Unicorn store now has it in stock!  Here's a gift card holder tag that I made.   This G45 collection is so perfect for making gift tags and cards for my girlfriends!

I used a cut apart and a cardstock envelope from the Couture collection.  The oval frame is cut with a Sizzix thin die.  A little fussy cutting, some gorgeous Petaloo flowers, tie on a ribbon and that's all there is to it!
You can see the gift card holder opening in this view.

 Some black beading adds a nice feminine touch to the oval frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...