Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Steampunk Spells, loving this paper!

I love the rich colors of Graphic 45, no matter which line you choose, the colors are always so deep and vibrant.  Steampunk Spells is no disappointment and I sure had fun this weekend playing with this new collection, available in the Flying Unicorn store.

First up Lucky Spells.  Graphic 45 papers always include lots of tags and fun things to cut out.  I did a lot of fussy cutting and also layered banners, tags, and tickets to complete my look.

 


 I used some inked cheesecloth and an Alterations harlequin diecut underneath this fabulous ScrapFx steampunk chippy that I embossed with Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel.  I wove some  rhinestone strips through the chipping and banner cluster.  The black cat is fussy cut and painted with Diamond Glaze .

 

I made the two smaller flowers and use some old Prima small flowers for the centers. I fussy cut flowers from the G45 papers to put underneath my 3D flowers.



Supplies
 
Cardstock:      Bazzill
Patterned paper:  SteampunkSpells collection:  base - Tick Tock, Lucky Spells & Book of Spells cards - Vintage Voyage 4500683, Fussy cut flowers - Fanciful Floral 450 681, Blk/white gears & cat - Beware, black dot - Frigntful Folly, Steampunk Spells stickers 4500698, balloon - Mechanical Marvels 4500684,  Tags and Pockets 4500697, Banners 4500695

Chipboard:  ScrapFX steampunk

Embossing powder: Stampendous Aged Gold, Gold UTEE,

Diecuts and punches: Alterations gears and clock

Flowers:    Prima gallery roses 533304

Mist:  Lindy's Rhododendron red rose, bourgainvillea fuschia,

Stickles:  Gold, tropical tangerine

I wanted to do something different from the Halloween aspect of Steampunk Spells so I made this tag using a Julie Nutting Prima tag for the base.  Then I embossed the tag with TCW Tiny Circles and Liquitex modeling paste.  I diecut the gears with an Alterations die and then painted them with Viva Décor 3D stamp paint in gold.  The compass came from the dollar bin at Michael's and it is mounted on a Stamped Geometric Metal Tag  from G45. 


Supplies:

Patterned paper:  Julie Nutting Prima tag, G45 Steampunk Spells collection: hot air balloon - Pumpkin power 4500688, Steampunk Spells stickers 4500698

Diecuts and punches: Alterations Gears

Flowers:    Petaloo Frosted Roses Blue/green1468-403

Ink:  Distress black soot

Mist:  Lindy's Frosted Forget Me Not, Edelweiss moss green

Masks:  TCW Tiny Circles

Paint:    Viva Decor3D stamp paint gold 

Other:  G45 Stamped Geometric Metal Tag 4500301; compass-Studio 18

Unknown:  ribbons, bead fringe

1 comment:

  1. Wow gorgeous work my friend love It :}

    having a wonderful day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...