Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flying Unicorn Introduces Color Hills papers from Poland!

The Flying Unicorn store specializes in bringing new papers to the US.  We recently brought in several new lines from Poland and we'll be revealing them to you over the next couple weeks.  This line, Color Hills, is bright and cheerful, perfect for children's layouts.  The paper is really heavy weight so it stands up great to misting and masking.

We recently celebrated my Dad's 91st birthday!  It was a great day as all my family gathered at my house for dinner and celebrating.

 My great niece doesn't look very happy about sitting in my Dad's lap but at least she didn't cry!  She will be two years old the end of June and she's ever so cute but a little shy with us as she doesn't spend much time around us.

 
I made paper rosettes using Timmy's Alterations dies.  I love to stack them!
 
 
 
Supplies:

Patterned paper:  Color Hills Refresh collection:  base - Fancy, colorblocks - 1st Sunbeam, teal - Imagine, chartreuse - Fabulous
Letters:  Sizzlets Rat-a-Tat
Diecuts and punches: Alterations Paper Rosette, Mini Paper Rosette, Harlequin Border
Mist:  Lindy's Yellow Rose of Texas
Masks:  TCW Tiny Circles
Other:  Kaisercraft script stamp

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...