Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Prima from the June KOM kit and from my stash.

I really love the Prima Fairy Rhymes paper in the Flying Unicorn June KOM.  It has such a soft color palette that is perfect for those girly pages that we like to do! 

This is another layout of one of the Dance Hall gals from the days of the Klondike Gold Rush.  That really is such an interesting period of history and the women who were there were rather amazing living in such a difficult environment and doing whatever they had to do to provide for themselves and family.  Many of these women became "respectable" members of society and went on to be quite wealthy.


I first masked the background with the Lattice stencil and Lindy's Fuzzy Navel Peach mist. Then I used the 6 x 6 Hollyhock mask and Shimmerz Patina Texturez paste.  After that dried I dabbed on some Prima Turquoise Stone chalk ink to add a little depth to the masking.
 
 
I made a little peek-a-boo and tucked in some vintage lace that my dear friend Peggy gave me, thanks Pegs! 
 
Flowers from my stash, the kit, and last month's kit, all Prima.
 
 
Prima resin bird and window from my stash, trimed with a bit of lace dyed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace and Prima baubles from an older kit I believe.
 
 
 
I did this for Escape Kitty's package it up challenge.  You know how Kitty loves to play with boxes and packaging!  LOL!  I used some Prima packaging as a photomat.
 
Come play with us in our challenges, you do not have to use our kits or products.  We welcome you to use anything you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...