Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mojo Monday sketch from the Flying Unicorn!

Here's a great way to start off your Monday, use this great sketch designed by Alda, the Grand Unicorn herself!!  And of course, you simply must post your creation in the Mojo Monday thread so that we can all see it!


Here is my take on the sketch, I  flipped it from left to right.  I kept it kind of simple because I think the Prima Divine paper is so pretty, I just didn't want to cover it up!  The papers are from the May Flying Unicorn KOM.  As always it is a fabulous kit, full of scrappy goodies! I add the Prima flowers, berries and leaves from my stash; well actually,  they came from Jen's stash, LOL!! 

I added some texture by using Prima's Static mask, that mask is becoming a favorite of mine!!


Supplies:

Patterned paper:  Prima Divine collection: Base-Canzone, 7 Dots Love is in the Air collection - blue frame - Illusion; My Mind's Eye Collectable collection:  blue strip - Memorable Hello, green banners - Memorable Perfect

Chipboard:  Prima Divine Chipboard stickers

Flowers:  Prima Tatiana Coral 566357,

Masks:  Prima Static with Liquitex Modeling Paste 

Other:  Berries and leaves from Hobby Lobby, Wilton doily

 

 
 




2 comments:

  1. Maggi this is GORGEOUS! And the sketch is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Maggi. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...