Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More kit creations from the Flying Unicorn!


The May Flying Unicorn kit, Coffee and Muse, includes not only papers from  Prima Divine, but also7 Dots Love is in the Air and My Mind's Eye Collectable collections.  On this layout I've used all 3 collections as they worked so well together.  I love the WRMK Lucky 8 punches and I used Lace Kerchief on this layout to make two diecut papers.  I used  Dusty Attic 0606 Garden Frame, I thought it was perfect for this cute picture of my niece and her bride's maids.
 
 
 
Prima chipboard sticker layered with cutouts from Prima Chanson.
 
 
 
 
Supplies from the May KOM, Coffee and Muse, unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:      Core'dinations CS Vienna Lake (from my stash)
Patterned paper:  PrimaDivine collection:  floral diecut -Rosebuds 950422, small image tags - Chanson, circle-Epigram 950477; My Mind'sEye Collectable collection:  blue diecut- Memorable I'm With... CTB157; 7 Dots Love is in the Air collection:  Base- Whisper of the Tree, floral diecutstrip- I must Believe
Letters:  MME Collectable Unforgettable cardstock stickers-Tiny Words-You Are
Chipboard:  Prima Divine chipboard stickers, Dusty Attic 0606 Garden frame (from my stash)
Diecuts and punches: WRMK Lace Kerchief (stash)
Flowers:    Prima Divine multi pack, Prima Divine Daisies, Petaloo Trumpet Vine Spray fuschia (stash)
Ink:  Mix'd Media Inx - Patina, Chiffon, vintage (stash)
Paint:      White gesso with micro beads mixed in on DA frame (stash)

 
The Prima tags included in the kit are AWESOME!!!  I love that they are extra long!  On this tag I was playing around with different colors of Lindy's mists using both sprays and dabbers.  I also masked with TCW's Mini Vine stencil.  I finished it off with FUL metal flower Adornments which I dabbled with gesso and paint, FUL flower Adornments, and fibers from my stash.
 
 
I used the Creative Medium in the Mixed Media kit on this tag to mask the mini cells and gathered twigs distress ink to mask the crackles in the background.  The dots were stamped using the foam stamps in the Mixed Media kit and Viva 3D Stamp Paint-carmine red from my stash.  Everything else except the lace and ribbon is from the kit.
 
I will show you the techniques that I used on this tag in a video May 9th where I make another similar tag from start to finish.
 
 
 
I love the vintageness of this tag!  The red tags and round tag are from the kit - Studio Calico DIY Epherma pack,  I added a piece of newsprint, the flowers and ribbons from my stash.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...