Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Join me for a fun challenge this weekend at the Flying Unicorn!!


Ok let's get this NSD party started!

I've got a fun little challenge for you.  Mother's Day is right around the corner and you just might need a fun little box to put a gift in for Mom.  My challenge is simply to alter a box in any way that you wish.   Doesn't have to be for Mom, can be for anyone!

I made the poppies on the box and I'd love to see you make some poppies too so I'm giving an extra entry to anyone who makes at least 2 of my poppies!  The poppies on this box were made with the smaller tattered flower.  See my tute here:   Poppy tute  Now I know that poppies might not go with the box you are altering so if they don't, you can still make the flowers for use on something else.

Simple rules:
1.  Alter a box
2.  Project must be new as of 9AM today, May 4, 2013
3.  Project must be uploaded to this thread no later than 6 PM EST, May 5, 2013.
4.  Have fun, leave love for everyone!
5.  Only one entry per person BUT you get an extra entry if you make at least two of my poppies that are on the box. 
6.  Can't  be used for any other Flying Unicorn challenge
7.  Challenge winners must PM Alda their full name and address and state which challenge they won within 7 days, ie. by May 12th!

Here's some inspiration, a G45 box done with Graphic 45 French Country.  How I love this paper!!  Inside the box is a mini that I have yet to do, it'll be coming along soon!






And guess what, there are TWO RAKs to be one, whooo hooo!!  The first RAK is a gift certificate to the store, oh yeah baby, everyone wants that!!




And the second RAK is awesome too!!!  I'd be happy with either that's for sure!!



More inspiration:

Here's a box I altered for a Christmas gift a few years ago.  This was a cardboard container that Viactiv came in. 



And here's a wooden box that I altered last year, this was the OTP in one of our kits.  I use this box to store my awesome Flying Unicorn adornments in.


And the OTP from this past January, a box that held a mini.


Can't wait to see what you do!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...