Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Youth Song

I did this LO for the Bo Bunny sketch challenge using the Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection.  Picture was taken on the intercoastal  waterway in Dania, FL in 1978.  Painted the Dusty Attic chipboard with Liquid Pearls in bisque and added a touch of peacock.

I love what this quotes says, "Enjoy the Spring of Love and Youth, to some good angel leave the rest; For Time will teach thee soon the truth, there are no birds in last year’s nest!  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow."  I can honestly say that I enjoyed my Spring of Love and Youth!!

7 comments:

  1. oooo this is gorgeous Maggi...love that photo :) who is the hottie!!!! hehe :) love the lace and the flowers too, very stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punching and florals! Nice page~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout!!! Love the lace and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Maggi!!! Wonderful to have pics from a-ways back to use.... LOVE that. The whole LO is amazing-- what a touch you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what an adorable lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style and the colors you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome chippie and stunning details

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...