Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oops, Swirlydoos June Kit

I've had alot of fun with this June manly kit from Swirlydoos!!  I just lovet this photo of my Dad taken in 1941 after he had a "little" accident. Ooops, I think he rolled the car, lucky he didn't get hurt really bad!  Love the bandage around his head and his shoes.  Check out the shoes!!  I've got to get the story straight from Dad and then I will add it to the journal tag.

I used TPC Studios, MME and Bo Bunny pps on this LO, all in the June kit!  I love the Alterations paper rosette flower that I have used on all my LOs lately.  Its the perfect touch for the guy pages where you need a little something but don't want to add foofy flower!!





I'm also working on a travel mini - we got a Tattered Angels round travel mini in the June kit.  who knows how long it'll take me to get that completed but I do have a little done.  Its one of those projects you work on a little at the time!

Then this is probably my last LO using the June kit, there's not much left, a few scrap and one paper that I'm saving to use in my travel mini.  This photo is from 1978, geez that was a long time ago.  I still feel like that girl, why don't I still look like her??!



7 comments:

  1. Love the story and layout about your Dad and also the layout of you from the 70s. I feel like I'm no older than I was then too (guess that's a good thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combo, love the variety in your pages! The top one is a great vintage LO, the bottom one has super dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggi - two wonderful pieces! I am crazy about both colour schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so neat! I really love the layers and they way you've incorporated all kinds of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Maggi!!!! Love the colors you used!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! I've been wondering about that myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layouts Maggi!!!! Just came across your blog and I would love to become a follower but the link isn't there! I will try again another day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...