Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Puppy Love

I made this Puppy Love tag over a year ago and haven't had the right LO to use it with.  Ah, but the papers and the tag came together perfectly for the LO that I did for the DT sketch at   Sketches: Creatively Yours where Ali hand draws these great sketches.

Here's this week's  sketch, why don't you give it a try?  Be sure to post a link to your LO at S: CY.


And here's my take on the sketch.  Yeah, I went wild, I just can't seem to stop until all the usable space is crammed full!! 
These are K & Co papers designed by Susan Winget, I love the bright floral colors.  Just perfect for scrappy my girly poodles!!

My good scrapping buddy, Jennifer (jrrabs) hosts a Friends  and Family Showcase challenge at Scrapbook.com every month and I'm going to enter this LO in the challenge.  Well really, Escape Kitty is the host, Jennifer is Kitty's admin assistant and thus handles all of Kitty's correspondence and postings.  If you don't know who Escape Kitty is, well you are missing out on a great story!  Click on the Escape Kitty and Chena label to find out more about this dynamic duo.

3 comments:

  1. Maggi, this is truelly an awesome layout, love the papers and the flowers, not mention the gorgeous doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! I love how well you combined the the flowers and papers without overpowering the pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors and the flower placement....awesome punching too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...