Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Artist Trading Card (ATC) - The Flower 1/1

I made this ATC fir a challenge at Swirlydoos.  I often use ATC's as "practice" for a new technique.  On this ATC, I covered the background with molding paste and then stamped it with a brick stamp.  I used my heat gun to dry the molding paste, and then I sprayed liberally with Moonshadow mist Bucket o'blood red.  The large flower I cut using my Alterations Tattered Flower die, used the two small flowers.  I rad the flowers through using an embossing folder to give them a bit of texture.  They are sprayed with Moonshadow mist and then touched with silver ink although that isn't showing much in the photo.  I used a silver gel pin to add silver highlites to the leafy vine and the largeer Tattered Angels glimmer glass leaves. I drew the vine and leaves near the bottom using a glue pen and then sprinkled with glitter.  This was my first use of molding paste, I like the end result!


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...