Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Living in Color

I was just playing around with this photo in PSE and added ink outlines from the filter gallery. I think it looks kind of neat.  But anyway, these pps are fromTim Holtz's Lost and Found collection and they are so colorful.  Then I reflected on my friend Linda, in the photo, and thought about what a colorful life she lives.  She's an adventurer after my own heart, loves to travel and the title, Living in Color just came to me.  I think its appropriate, it matches her personality!  I was also working on a challenge for SOS  to use this picture as inspiration and that's what got  the photo edit started.

Here's what I ended up with, it doesn't really look much like the picture but that was just a take-off point anyway!

The title circle is from the BasicGrey Curio line, the background is Bazzill french vanilla sprayed with turquoise glimmer mist.  I used my Kreaxions circle cutter to cut the blue circle.  I really love that cutter, its so simple and easy to use AND it doesn't take up much space!!  You can get one here,  It will cut up to a 10" circle.  After cutting the circle, I punched it with a Martha Stewart corner punch.  All the punches I used on this page are Martha Steward punch around the page punches.

TFL!!

1 comment:

  1. I absoluetly LOVE the colors on this and the borders!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...