Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friends are the Flowers...

I love this photo of my college roomie that I took in Charleston, SC when the azaleas were in full bloom.  I used one of the new K & Co paper pads, Susan Winget, along with the Prima flower and butterfly.  I outlined the punch around the photo with a Sakura Souffle pen.  I stamped the title and then went over the letters with a Sakura Glaze pen. Again, I used Martha STewart punch around the page punches on this LO.  The big flowers are fussy cutt and inked with Victorian Velvet and Forest Moss distress inks.

So it's Thursday and I'm having lunch with my "lunchbunch".  I always look forward to that.  It's a group of high school gfriends - some 40 years after HS, its really fun to see how we have all grown up, everyone but me that is!!  LOL!!  Have a great day and TFL!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Maggi!!! Love the fussy cutting and punchwork..just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lo!! Check out my blog, I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the punching! Saw you were given a Liebster Award...congrats! Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...