Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

La Belle Fee

The beautiful fairy -  La Belle Fee.  I made this arch for the Arches challenge at Swirlydoos and for the Tres Chic challenge at Bella Creations.  I just LOVE making these arches.  At 6" tall, they are just the right size to try different techniques without wasting a ton of product if you "mess" up!

 I was having fun with PSE and added the wings to this very sweet standard poodle. She was the flower girl at my poodle's breeder's daughter's wedding and she was just an angel sitting very quietly throughout the entire ceremony. About 20 minutes into the ceremony, she very quietly set the basket of flowers down. Her brother, Saber, was the ring bearer and he was a perfect gentleman as well! Both were better than many children I have seen in weddings. This was such a fun wedding for me for as a child I always dreamed of having a really long train on my wedding gown and having dogs carry my train when I came down the aisle. LOL! Must have been from seeing Lady & the Tramp when I was very young!!

Beautiful Fifi who was a sweetheart of a standard poodle, she is at the rainbow bridge now and I can just see her with these beautiful wings.  I used HOuse of 3 Parisian Anthology paper and inked it with Victorian Velvet distree ink.  The pearls are Prima e. , Dusty Attick chipboard frame painted with tattered rose Distress Crackle Paint.  The flowers have been "glassed" with UTEE, it gives them such a refined look don't you think?


2 comments:

  1. Ohh this is absolutely fabulous, love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I so enjoy your little pooch pictures! They are the best! The arch is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...