Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snow Dance

I just love the pictures I got of Chena and Nika playing in the snow and can't stop scrpping them!  I have one more, think I'll save it for a really hot day this summer!


  I used a real mix of pps here, black, white and gumbo Bazzill cardstock and the diecut is Webster's Pages Your Life with the center cut out.  The black and white piece is GCD Cosette collection and the swiss dot is Heidi Grace Floral with Definitions -  I cut the snowflakes with a MS punch.  Just about everything is sprayed with TA graphite glimmer mist.  The lace is Recollections.   Those great sparkly letters are from Creative Imaginations and the flowers are layered Petaloo Color Me Crzay with a punched snowflake center and rhinestone.  Also rimmed the flower with some puffy paint.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...