Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bears!!

Oh these were fun LOs that I did for the January  sketch challenge and the Odds challenge at Swirlydoos using their January kit.

The pps are from GCD Designs - Artsy Urban collection and Glitz-Scarlett Collection. The velvet flowers are Petaloo and the others are Prima.  The yellow circle mat I made using a MS circle punch.  I love this technique and thank you Lisa at SD's for showing us this!  It's easy to do, here's a link, give it a try!

These are photos I took this summer in Hyder, Alaska.  Hyder is a little bitty town of about 72 on the coast.  It is completely surrounded by Canada.  There isn't even a US border station there.  It seems sort of like a lost part of the US.  They do have a post office but no law enforcement.  Its a strange place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...