Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Capture the Moment

I did this one for a Steampunk challenge at SB.com and its my first Steampunk.  I love these G45 Steampunk papers!!  The picture was taken in Fairbanks at the very excellent auto museum they have there.  The hat is a vintage hat they had for visitors to play with !  Along with autos, they had quite a bit of vintage clothing on display to keep the ladies interested and I appreciated that!!  In addition to G45 Steampunk, I used alot of Tim Holtz  and 7 Gypsies embellies.

I've got an idea for another perking in my head too!  I love this line of paper, it's so whisical  and the colors are so rich.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggi! I love your blog! And your first Steampunk layout!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Maggi....I love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...