Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Paper bag album

Oh this was a fun project and I can me definitely doing another one!  Its a mini book made from lunch sacks!  Now I didn't put together my own lunchbags, I got this one from Karen at Pages in Time.  Its easier to use as its already been sprayed protection and stitched together.

This is a mini photo album and recipe collection that I will take with us in the RV.  It has all my favorite travelling recipes in it.  The book has lots of openings where you can tuck recipes away.

I used my DT kit  from Pages in Time to do this.  Most of the papers are Bo Bunny's Kitchen Spice collection with a bit of Bazzill cardstock thrown in, Prima and Fancy Pants flowers.  Most of the laces are stuff I had laying around, who know how old they are!  Also used some MM trims.  Thanks for taking a look.  Go to the gallery at Pages in Time to see more great paper bag albums.

5 comments:

  1. oh Maggi, it's just gorgeous! I LOVE the orange/rich terra cotta shades and the way you put 'er all together! GREAT job!I love your style- and your foods by the looks of things! hehehe xoxox-Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Maggi! Gorgeous job! I really have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggi.. this is beautiful! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! What a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...