Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

ATCs - Artists Trading Cards

These are so fun to make and I 've done a couple  vintage ones.

This first one is using Graphics 45 Romantique papers, I just laove the old fashioned ladies.  I just layered several pieces that I cut out.  Then I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the bodices and gold Stickles to the butterfly, the button is Dress it Up.  And of course, lots of inking.  Hmm, just looking at it, I might add some crackle finish to the rose picture in the background, what do you think?

The Ladies





















This one was for a challenge at SOS to do a spring ATC.  Its been so cold and rainy around here I just felt dark and vintagy!  LOL, is that a word?  Anyway here is:

Vintage Spring


This is real simple, the bird is a stamped image that I covered with a Tim Holtz fragment, embossed the scallop which is a Martha Stewart punch, added the Prima flower, K & Co paper image and MM flet rick rack.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!  Appreciate it!

Now I must go do something creative, like dye my hair, LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maggi! I think adding the crackle will be an awesome touch! You know if you're ever wanting to trade.....LOL!! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Maggi!
    I love how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...