Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bark!

Of course I can't go very many days without scrapping the dogs!  So here's one of Chena to go with a page I did earlier of Chili.  It is really hard to get a decent picture of a black dog and I have  gotten several good ones of Chena lately so you know what tht means?  LOL, more Chena layouts!!





















The papers are BasicGrey Sugar Rush and I do love them!  I especially love those glimmer glass wings from Tattered Angels.  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Sugar Rush colors with your photos. Sweet tags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos and love the l/o's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dogs and layouts to match!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...