Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chili - my princess

I was at the vet school yesterday until 2 pm and I guess things look a little better, at least for the short term.  Seems Chili has some fluid on the brain from a condition that may have been present from birth.  There is no way of knowing if the fluid is forming now or if its been an ongoing slow process throughout her life.  They think this is what is causing the weakness in her hind quarters.  she also is having some neck pain and they think that is unrelated.  She has a new pain med to take for 2 weeks and we'll see how that works for her.  One day at the time, who knows what tomorrow will bring. 

With all my worries of my sweet Chili, I was compelled to scrap a picture of her.  She is so pretty and girly looking so I thought she'd look good in pinks and laces!

This is the BasicGrey Sugar Rush line and I do love it!!  The scan is a little wonky 'cause that flower is so bulky....sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...