Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Let's Recycle in Honor of Earth Day with Graphic 45



I am loving G45's new DIY Craft Paper!  It is perfect for your home projects because it is a big sheet of paper and wraps all the way around without having to piece your paper.  Yay!  If I am not scrapping, I am cooking, so it's a natural that I create things for the kitchen.  To celebrate Earth Day I created a kitchen utensil holder from a used Pepperidge Farms Pirouette cookie tin in my favorite color, red.

This would make a great gift for a wedding shower;  just add a few kitchen utensils and,  voilĂ , a beautiful handmade gift. 

Tip:  Use matte medium to protect, and strengthen your handmade items that you'll be using everyday.  And for those fabric flowers?   Just spray them with a little Staingard.


 I used a combination of fussy cut paper flowers and Petaloo Botanica blooms to embellish my tin.


Take a look at my Snapguide to see how easy this project is.  You can do this in just a couple of hours.  




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...