Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Using Elements from Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix Chapter 3 Dies

As always, Eileen Hull's latest release is fabulous!  I love that her dies work together like on this card where I used elements from 3 different dies in her Chapter 3 release. 





I started my card with a black cardstock base and covered the front with design paper from Graphic 45's Love Notes collection.  I love the Keys embossing folder so I thought a card with keys as the focal point would be fun. I used the Keys embossing folder on a strip of black cardstock and rubbed over the raised embossing with gold Sizzix luster wax to make the keys pop.  I also cut corner elements from the embossed keys using the XL Scoreboard Slotted Treat Box die.




Keys Embossing Folder

Slotted Treat Box

I printed my sentiment, "You own the key to my heart" on a clear transparency and glued it to a tag that came with the Love Notes collection.  Now to tie my sentiment all together with keys and hearts, I die-cut 3 hearts using the Envelope, Folder & Flowers Thinlits dies and added some faux stitching to make them pop.  



To finish it off, I added a Graphic 45 Staples key.



Envelope, Folder & Flowers Thinlits dies 



Thanks for visiting today!!
Maggi xoxo



Sizzix Supplies by Eileen Hull Designs









 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Maggi- the perfect combination of papers and embellishments 👏❤️ Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...