Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Eileen Hull's 3D Embossing Folder & Starlit Village and Card Panel Thinlits

 We live in a growing neighborhood so there are always new people moving into new houses.  This card is just the thing for that occasion!




I started the card with an embossed background made with the Keys 3D Embossing Folder. I used Core'dinations cardstock to emboss the keys and then sanded the embossed keys to make the keys stand out.





Next I die-cut some houses using the Starlit Village and Card Panel Thinlits Dies and layered them over each other.  Note that this Eileen Sizzix die is very special, in that it is only available at Scrapbook.com. A vintage key from Graphic 45, a bow and flower finishes the look.

Supplies



Thanks for joining me today!  You can find many Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix on Scrapbook.com.
Also be sure to stop by Eileen's blog where you will find lots of inspiration from the design team.

xoxo
Maggi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...