Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

New Field Notes and Specimen Card Die from Eileen Hull Designs by Sizzix

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a new style mini album/journal from Eileen Hull.   It's the Scoreboard XL Field Notes and Specimen Card Die and it holds  5” x 7” pages and photos!  I used 49 and Market's Artopia Rouge paper collection to make this mini.

I love the scalloped edge!





On this page you can see the Specimen Card which I've used as a frame.  The letters are Eileen's Alphanumeric set and the heart is from the new Envelope, Folder & Flowers thinlits set.



I made a pocket on the right with an older die, the Folio Page Pocket, and tucked in tags I made with Eileen's stamps.



More tags on the right made with Eileen's stamps and a cute little envelope made with the new  Envelope,, Folder, & Flowers Thinlits dieset.  Inside the envelope are stamps diecut with the mini slimline tickets die.

On the right side I made a pocket with a Eileen's Fashionable Button Card stamp. I just stamped, then cut out the card and glued on 3 sides forming a pocket, easy peasy!  Inside I tucked a cute little tag.




I love Eileen's new Envelope, Folder & Flowers Thinlits dies! It includes that adorable file folder on the left. I used a metal closure to hold the file folder closed. There are lots of tags on these 2 pages made with the older Card, Waterfall, and Tags thinlits set and a pocket on the right from the Folio Page, Pocket, Flowers Thinlits set.



I used the Journaling Card & Envelope dies to make the left page and on the right, I used an ATC card and cut out an oval using a die included in the  Journaling Card & Envelope set.



More tags and a file folder.





The library pocket (on the left) works so well in minis. It's a great place to stash photos, ephemera, or tags. The pretty flower on the pocket was made with dies in the new Envelope, Folder & Flowers Thinlits dies.



Eileen's newest 3D embossing folder is Keys.  I used Luster Wax to bring out the key details.  Then another file folder held closed by a keyhole on a brad so that it swivels.




Another of those cute little envelopes topped with a circle embellie made with one of Eileen's stamps.



On the left, 2 photo mats made with the Mini Slimline Tickets die.  And on the right, a pocket made with the Card Panel from the Starlit Village set.







Two ATC photo mats on the left and a library pocket on the right. The 5¢ stamp is made with one of Eileen's stamps.





On the right is another pocket I made with the Starlit Village set and on the left, another folio pocket, an ATC card, and more tags.





Last pages!  I used a diecut from the Heart Mandala die to stencil on the left page.

 


I used a key topped with a cameo on the spine. And that's all folks.😄



Supplies




Whew, long post!  Hope you enjoyed this mini album and maybe got inspired a little!
xoxo
Maggi

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...