Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

2022 Round Up for Eileen Hull Designs

 Another year has just about come and gone!  December is the busiest month so Eileen Hull's design team takes a little break and instead of creating something new, we post our favorite Eileen projects from 2022.  Don't worry, we're not sitting back drinking eggnog, we're busy creating great things with the January 2023 coming release!

 I love the full size journal as it's a great size to use for a mini album or a journal. So of course, this full size journal is one of my favorite projects for 2022.  This was acollaboration with Gel Press and I loved getting all messy with paint.  (See the orginal post here and scroll down a bit.) 



Who doesn't love a box?  It's an obsession with me, I can't bear to throw away a nice box.  Consequently I have way too many empty boxes stored here and there.  What's even better?  Making your own Book Box which, at 5" x 6.5" is a perfect size for holding bits and pieces of lots of things!  I used this one to hold a collection of old buttons I got from my Mom.  For more details, check out this post.




I think the Shadow Box Frames die-sets get my votes for most fun projects of 2022.  I made a bunch of these frames!  They go together quickly and are so fun for so many things.  This one isa tribute to my much loved poodles. (Link to the original post .)




And then there's this one, a Shadow Box Frame cube made with 4 Shadow Box Frames.




I'm sure on any given day, I would chose 3 different projects as my favorites.  Ha!  It's just hard to pick!  Be sure to stop by Eileen's blog and see what the rest of the team is doing.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...