Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Spellbinders Cactus Dahlias & Creative Embellishments Large Chipboard Tag

 Time for some large tag fun!  Creative Embellishments has great chipboard tags that measure 5.5" x 10".  They are just the perfect size!  The paper I used is Graphic 45's new Let it Snow collection.  Spellbinder's Susan Tierney-Cockburn's Cactus Dahlia and Ornamental Garden Pottery die set was perfect for decorating the tag with some beautiful flowers in a pottery dish.






I used Merry Christmas words from Creative Embellishments and covered them with Lindy's mist and then added Crystal Stickles.  On the background I stenciled snowflakes with white modeling paste as I thought that would brighten the blue background.  I also added some Icicle Stickles to the snowflakes.





The flowers are handmade using Cactus Dahlia and Ornamental Garden Pottery dies.   I used a little white paint and Stickles to make them snow sparkly!



The Cactus Dahlia and Ornamental Garden Pottery dies include a lovely pottery dish that I tucked my sentiment into as well as my flowers.  I gave the die cut a pottery look by using Iced Spruce Oxide Ink.


Creative Embellishments has the perfect pine cone branch to work with my snowy flowers.  First, I colored it with Lindy's mist and then added Crystal Stickles to make it sparkle. I dry brushed the pine cones with white paint and added some Frosted Lace Stickles.




Creative Embellishments Products

Spellbinders Products

Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Dies - Imperial Gold Die Templates - Gold Labels Four
Fleur de Elegance

Other Products


Thanks for joining me today!


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous. love the colors, the sparkle, the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woe, so colourful and amazing. I adore this. Thank you Maggi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...