Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Spellbinder's Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit


WOW!  Take a look at Spellbinders' September Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit!  It's a 3-D  Vintage Cash Register that folds flat so that you can use it on a card.





This is just too cute!!  I used black, brown, and gold cardstock to fashion my register.  Then to glam it up, I rubbed gold Luster Wax over the embossed pieces.


I turned this into a nice large card by layering up some cardstock and then adding that cute vintage cash register. Along the sides I used an older Spellbinders die, Swirls Strip. The gold panel layer was die-cut using a die from the  S5-230 Nestabilities Romantic Rose Etched Dies set.  I love tha the cash register will fold flat for easy mailing.



I love this die and that's:  😊




Spellbinders Products Used




S-4768 Swirls Strip Die 

Other Products

Black and Brown Cardstock

Tim Holtz Kraft Stock - Gold




Thanks for stopping by today.  Spellbinders has a number of  Card Clubs, you can get all the details here.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...