Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Travel Layout for Creative Embellishments

 We spent 6 weeks this summer wandering through Grand Teton, Yellowstone, and Glacier National Parks.  Then we spent 3 weeks exploring Idaho.  It was a great trip but smokie from all the fires burning out west and really really hot!


We spotted this black bear while driving through the park.  A friend traveling with us snapped the photo out the window.  Both photos are of the same bear, just in different light.

Another scrapbook friend, Billie, cut the Grand Teton sign for me.  It works great with my layout made with Stamperia Forest papers.


The leaves and acorns are chipboard pieces and I colored them with Lindy's Mists.  I like to use mists as a coloring agent when I have pieces that have etched engravings as these do.  The mists doesn't filled up the etched lines, thus preserving the details.

The bear is fussy cut from the papers.




I used 3 different acorn branches and clusters and layered them, creating a border of sorts,




The moose's antlers are colored with Distress Stain in Picket Fence.  I gave his body a furry appearance by using brown fiber (like Flower Soft) which is easy to use.  Just put adhesive on the chipboard and sprinkle all over with the fiber particles.



Creative Embellishments Products Used






Thanks for joining me today!  Be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments monthly challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...